Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Saturday

I've decided on a couple of things today. First, I want to be a part of one friend group - I need a base, a core. I still defenately want to hang out with others too, because I love my friends, but I need something more than being inbetween all these people with no real place of my own. Second, I want to be a more patient person. I started praying to be a more patient person, and also for oportunities to be patient. Its been better already, seeing different situations as oportunities rather than obstacles.

Lately, God has been doing a great work. He's making me secure with myself and secure with others. Its frustrating at times, when I feel like I've blown it with old patterns and ways of thinking, but its always a work in progress. Its turns out I need to be patient with myself and God too. Its really difficult to be patient, though, when there are things that you want so much and they seem just out of reach for you. Its easy to rely on God when you can see and understand that you'll be getting what you want. But when it seems out of reach, fear, doubt, and confusion set in. A person could lose themselves to that if they're not careful. You could lose yourself in those feelings of hopelessness and dispair. I'm so thankful that I have such a solid foundation to cling to, made of hope doesn't dissapoint and love that never fails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home