Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Noah Days

Well, I can say that this has been a surprising time lately, but its been mostely negative surprises, if you can call it that. My Grandma starting having a lot of stroakes and had to have surgury, a lady at my work just today had a stoke, and there's been a lot of friction cropping up in a couple different relationships in my life, and some of those relationships might even be ending. I don't know what kind of "days" I'd put these things under. I wouldn't call them the stormy, "Job" days because I can still see God at work in me in my reactions to everything. I'm still secure with God as my foundation and I'm hopefull and everything. I guess you can say I'm surprised by all of the bad surprises. They're not the mundane "deer" (I still can't get over that title) days because its not just like business as usual. Maybe they are rainbow "Noah" days, but its just not all that sunny. It takes both light and rain to make a rainbow. I can see God at work, but its still stormy.

I prayed this morning for a good surprise. I know that's cheating, but there it is. :) But hey, I'll take whatever comes along as long as I know God is at work. I trust Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home