Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Surprise Me

I don't know about this whole "surprise me, God" thing. I'm the type of person who sees nothing as luck or coincidence. I need to see God working in every situation, and believe that there's a reason for everything, even if I don't understand or know what that reason is. I just need to praise and thank God for everything, and believe that He is in control. I believe in His power to know what's going on arround here, to deeply care about the every-day lives of each of us, and to act. I'm constantly in wonder at the way He's working in my life. However, that also means that I'm not that easily surprised. If something unexpected happens, I usually take it in stride. I'll pray, or just recognise it and see how it connects. I wouldn't put anything past God.

I haven't been surprised yet, though this experiment has been near the forefront of my mind since it was introduced, and I have prayed it every day so far. But that's ok. I figure it'll have to be somehting pretty major to stop me in my tracks. And that's pretty exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home