More Amatear Photography
As you all know, my blog has allowed me the honor of meeting many of the most influential artists of our time. A while back, I brought you the edgy and controversial art of a Mr. Dominic Lalonde (5 years old). This past weekend, I was fortunate enough to be able view his upcoming collection, entitled "Progression in Blue". And, in an unbelievably gracious gesture, he has allowed me the privilege of debuting this collection right here. Enjoy.





I for one am speechless. Feel free to share about how this art has impacted your emotional health or perhaps your life views. I will pass them on to Mr. Lalonde.
I for one am speechless. Feel free to share about how this art has impacted your emotional health or perhaps your life views. I will pass them on to Mr. Lalonde.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home