Having just moved to Uptown this summer, I decided to give myself a little photo assignment. I would have done it when I lived in Savage, but if you've seen one Super Target you've seen them all. I've decided that Uptown has some character, so here's my attempt to capture it.
5 Comments:
At 3:31 PM, September 07, 2007,
Mark said…
your camera phone rocks
At 5:00 PM, September 07, 2007,
Laura Ibsen said…
Thanks - but for this I used my digital camera. :)
Wait - was that one of your jokes that I don't often get?
At 12:24 PM, September 10, 2007,
Mark said…
Laura. You should be a photo journalist..
Where is the story?
At 4:39 PM, September 10, 2007,
Laura Ibsen said…
No words are needed - the pics speak for themselves. :)
At 11:14 PM, September 15, 2007,
Sam said…
Well played, or should I say..shot?
Post a Comment
<< Home