4th of July Photo Project
Ok, people - this one may be a little weird. On the 4th a couple friends and I headed over to H-Town, otherwise known as Hastings, MN to hang by the pool at one of our parent's houses. Now, I in the past have been accused of being rather... shall we say "uptight". That may be a stong word - I prefer to think of it at organized and well-kept. But no matter how you slice it, I decided to help a friend out with a project for her photo class in the interests of being "spontaneous" and "silly" (and also a kick-ass friend).
So, I jumped in the pool, threw on a bright green innertube and some neon orange goggles. Not nearly silly enough, my friend had me blowing bubbles through a large, pink bubble wand. Oh, did I mention that I'm not the biggest fan of having my picture taken, least of all in my swimsuit?!?! But, just to show what a great sport I am, here are some of the results.




And just because misery loves company, here's one of Colleen:
So, I jumped in the pool, threw on a bright green innertube and some neon orange goggles. Not nearly silly enough, my friend had me blowing bubbles through a large, pink bubble wand. Oh, did I mention that I'm not the biggest fan of having my picture taken, least of all in my swimsuit?!?! But, just to show what a great sport I am, here are some of the results.




And just because misery loves company, here's one of Colleen:

3 Comments:
At 8:54 AM, July 11, 2007,
Colleen said…
Umm...that's the worst picture of me EVER.
Also - you forgot to mention the funny part when my mom came out and saw you dressed like that blowing bubbles on the diving board...lol. Hilarious
At 11:10 AM, July 11, 2007,
Laura Ibsen said…
Oh yes - I always make such a great impression on parents. :)
PS. The picture of you is "artistic" according to Molly. That's why it looks so strange. ;P
At 7:39 PM, July 17, 2007,
Molly Slovnik said…
I think the top pic is my favorite:)
Post a Comment
<< Home