Skillz That Killz
.

Oh yeah - you wish you had moves like this:
That's my nephew Dominic at a wedding this last weekend. Sorry about the sideways video work - it's a new camera. Well, I'm out for the next 14 days - I'll be kicking it in the Middle East, Syria and Jordan to be specific. If we get a chance, I'll update you on my status. But, I'll be sure to have some stellar pics upon my return.
Until then - see ya later peeps!


2 Comments:
At 4:55 PM, May 31, 2007,
Mark said…
Laura, have fun globe-trotting. It seems like everyone except me is getting out of the house. Don't worry though, your presence will not go unnoticed. I am sure during wine night tonight I will sit on the couch and talk to myself. weee
At 7:10 PM, May 31, 2007,
Laura Ibsen said…
Mark -
I will actually be at wine night tonight. It's my last hurrah before heading over to the M.E. However, I would just like to say that I really enjoyed our conversation that we will have later. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home