Well, My Makeup's A Gonner
This had me laughing so hard at work that I actually had to lay my head on my desk to breathe a couple times. Seriously - this is a time when it's good to work alone: there's no one around to think you've lost it.
It's a blog entry about a chinease menue with an english translation. I've seriously never read anything funnier. Here's an example:

And it keeps getting better from there. Read it - just be aware that your cube mates may think you're a nutjob.
It's a blog entry about a chinease menue with an english translation. I've seriously never read anything funnier. Here's an example:

And it keeps getting better from there. Read it - just be aware that your cube mates may think you're a nutjob.

2 Comments:
At 2:17 PM, July 25, 2007,
Mike said…
That's awesome. Someone probably had no idea how to translate but pretended they did to make some money. I like it.
At 7:28 PM, August 27, 2007,
Laura Ibsen said…
Me too. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home