Historical Hotties, Part Deaux
Ok guys, it's time for another round of Historical Hotties. As we go along, these are getting more and more difficult to write, not because of my magnificent writing stylings of course, but of the mere fact that there just weren't a lot of good looking Colonials back in the day. I mean, I don't know - maybe there were hotties but they just didn't make it to the spotlight. Maybe they were so content with their hottness that they didn't give a rip about freedom from tyrannical opression. Thank goodness for the fuglies who decided to stand up for us all and create a nation of freedom and democracy, hey? Yeah. Thank goodness.
But as always, don't those few who were both decent guys PLUS not bad on the eyes get extra points?? Of course they do - this is America! (Kind of ironic there...) So, with no further ado, I present the next Historical Hottie on the list: Mr. Paul Revere!

Now, at first glance he may not be the prettiest belle at the ball. But take a little stroll with me here. With a slight face lift and some good lighting, I swear he could be the spitting immage of David Boreanaz, a.k.a. Angel from Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

I think you see my point. At the very least, if he gained a couple pounds he could be another Jack Black. And funny is the new hot... right? (Please say yes...)

So, there you go. Paul Revere: Hot. Important. Dead. Until next time!
But as always, don't those few who were both decent guys PLUS not bad on the eyes get extra points?? Of course they do - this is America! (Kind of ironic there...) So, with no further ado, I present the next Historical Hottie on the list: Mr. Paul Revere!
Now, at first glance he may not be the prettiest belle at the ball. But take a little stroll with me here. With a slight face lift and some good lighting, I swear he could be the spitting immage of David Boreanaz, a.k.a. Angel from Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

I think you see my point. At the very least, if he gained a couple pounds he could be another Jack Black. And funny is the new hot... right? (Please say yes...)

So, there you go. Paul Revere: Hot. Important. Dead. Until next time!

2 Comments:
At 6:20 PM, July 23, 2007,
renee said…
i saw the jack black resemblance right away... disturbing. fantastic.
At 10:34 AM, August 13, 2007,
Laura Ibsen said…
Yup - maybe there's no new thing under the sun.
Post a Comment
<< Home