So, how was your weekend?
Mine was pretty outstanding. Among the highlights were riding horses with some friends through a butterfly-laden apple orchard and becoming connected with people who died 2,000 years ago when a volcano annihilated their city. If you know me, you know that I can't ask for much better than that. Throw in a trip to the cabin or some skiing and I'm set.
Oh, and one more thing. Can I just say: Midway Stadium in St. Paul,
Collective Soul
And Counting Crows.
Oh, and one more thing. Can I just say: Midway Stadium in St. Paul,
Collective Soul
And Counting Crows.

5 Comments:
At 6:59 PM, September 05, 2007,
Mark said…
I just saw one of those "top 25 worst" lists. It was for band names and Counting Crows was on there. Too bad they didn't meet up a long time ago. I think Counting Souls and Collective Crows would have been better band names
At 7:00 PM, September 05, 2007,
Mark said…
When I start my band we are going to be called "Counting Souls" and we will wear angel feathers.
At 10:43 AM, September 06, 2007,
Laura Ibsen said…
Mark! Can I be in your band? My music skills include:
-singing
-french horn
-tambourine
At 11:13 PM, September 15, 2007,
Sam said…
Great concert, especially Collective soul's bass player...schwing!
At 10:45 AM, September 17, 2007,
Laura Ibsen said…
Ah yes - hot bald guy alert!
Post a Comment
<< Home