Bridge Pictures
Ever since the 35W bridge over the Mississippi River in Minneapolis collapsed earlier this month a mere five minutes from my house, I've was trying to remember what it looked like before. When you drive over it, or I should say drove over it, it always just looked the the road. It was such a big bridge and you were traveling so fast on the highway that I rarely thought about being 65 feet in the air.
It was difficult to find pictures of the bridge from before. It was always just such a common-place thing that I guess few people thought to take pictures of it. Then after it fell, it was all you saw for days. However, I was able to track down some shots that a photographer named Dan Wittaker took one week before the bridge fell.



It was difficult to find pictures of the bridge from before. It was always just such a common-place thing that I guess few people thought to take pictures of it. Then after it fell, it was all you saw for days. However, I was able to track down some shots that a photographer named Dan Wittaker took one week before the bridge fell.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home