Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Amateur Photography

On my last trip home to the fabulous land of Green Bay, Wisconson, I lent my camera to an up and coming photographer named Dominic. He is four years old. I'm proud to be the first to publish the dramatic scope of his vision.

This first series, entitled "The Natural World" is perhaps one of his most gripping.

First, we have a pile of snow out the window,








followed by the living room carpet,








and a close-up of the wall.








His next series, aptly named "Anonying My Family," shows his versitility as an artist. Tragically, all of the shots of me were distroyed beyond repair (see: the delete button).
.



Lastly, we have a dynamic series entitled "Self Portrait With Booger".
.



























I'm sure more photography will follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home