Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Intermission

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.

I've been:

A) Busy
B) Sick
C) Currently leading quite an uninteresting life
D) All of the above

If you guessed D, you are correct. I'm sure I'll have many more zany tales to tell shortly, especially being so close to my birthday and all. And no, that wasn't just a thinly veiled attempt at getting the word out, but rather a promise that social awkwardness can't be too far behind.

Anyway, I do have a couple of predictions to make of grave importance (and not pertaining to my birthday):

#1) As far as American Idol goes, I perdict that Paula Abdule will be shipped off to spin/dry near the beginning of the season. They will have fabulous celebrity judges filling in whil she's gone, and she'll come back to thunderous applause during the finale. This will boost ratings by making Idol more dramatic.

#2) If the New Orleans Saints beat the sweet Chicago Bears on Sunday and go on to win the Superbowl, thereby bringing pride and self-worth back to the natural dissaster thrashed Louisianna coastline, I perdict that I will be extremely pissed and forevermore go on to claim that the NFL is completely fixed. Ok - maybe I can buy that the Patriots won after 9/11 and "oh, isn't that just so wonderful. What a beautifull story". But the New Orleans Saints??? They've always sucked.

Oh, and one more thing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA SCHNABEL!!!!!


("Schnabel" means "bird's beak" in German)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, February 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This was the only picture that I had of her on hand. She's kissing a mummy on Halloween. It's kind of her thing. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home