Vote for me?
Ok - so I was bored at work the other day, and wandered over to my favorite radio morning show's web site. As it turns out, they were having a contest. People were supposed to take a picture of themselves with a surprised expression on their face, and email it into them. The winner gets some stupid prize.
As I said - I was bored. Out came the camera phone. I took a picture of my own face and sent it into a radio station.
Man - when I say it out loud like that, it sounds kind of dumb.
But, what's done is done. Or so I thought....
For some reason, they decided to select my face as one of the finalists for this contest. So now, if so inclined, you can go to their website and take a look. While you're there, if you feel like voting, vote for me. I'm the bottom picture. It'll be like a fun thing that we can all accomplish together. I'll let you know if I win or not. I pondered sending out a mass email to rally support for this project, but that would make everyone think that I'm super proud of this. And, to be frank, I'm not quite sure how to feel about it yet. But, I'm cool with writing about it here. I know you guys love me no matter what silly thing I do.
Have a good one today, guys!
As I said - I was bored. Out came the camera phone. I took a picture of my own face and sent it into a radio station.
Man - when I say it out loud like that, it sounds kind of dumb.
But, what's done is done. Or so I thought....
For some reason, they decided to select my face as one of the finalists for this contest. So now, if so inclined, you can go to their website and take a look. While you're there, if you feel like voting, vote for me. I'm the bottom picture. It'll be like a fun thing that we can all accomplish together. I'll let you know if I win or not. I pondered sending out a mass email to rally support for this project, but that would make everyone think that I'm super proud of this. And, to be frank, I'm not quite sure how to feel about it yet. But, I'm cool with writing about it here. I know you guys love me no matter what silly thing I do.
Have a good one today, guys!

2 Comments:
At 2:49 PM, December 05, 2005,
Anonymous said…
good luck.. i voted for you
At 2:51 PM, December 05, 2005,
Anonymous said…
Hey thanks E - I've enjoyed reading your blog as of late. Thanks for filling us in on your journey. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home