Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Are you kidding me right now???

So, I was showing my blog site to some of my co-workers, and my boss came by and expressed shock and worry that we were looking at some sort of porn site. Um, EXCUSE ME?!?!?

Aparently, "The House of the Beautiful" sounds like something one might expect from porn. Is that really true? I don't know much about porn - so the though never crossed my mind. I thought it sounded nice and majestic. Plus, its from a quote by George Macdonald - a name not regularly sunnonomous with porn.

DANG!

Now I'm self-conscious that everyone thinks of porn when they see my site name!

Is it true? Does my site name raise a flag that screams "PORN!" on it? Does anyone else think that way?

If that's the case, I may need to change my blog name. I'll have to adapt some sort of Tolkien quote or something - Catholic this site up some. Any suggestions?

Man... you try to do something nice and creative, something that speaks about who you are and that you can be proud of, and porn is what you end up with! For crying out loud...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home