Halloween Goings-on
We just had someone bring in a stray black cat to our work. Its a cute little bugger - we called Animal Control and their going to come and pick it up. Right now its sitting in a box. It wouldn't stop meowing until I sat by it and talked to it for a while. Only around here would someone bring in a black cat on Halloween.
I took some pictures of it:


Animal control came and picked it up. Hopefully, it'll go to a nice home - it was a really nice kitty.
Anyway, a black cat on Halloween inspired me to put up some other pictures of my Halloween weekend.
On Friday night, I went to a Halloween Party. Here are some of my fun friends who dressed up as the Seinfeld cast:

And here is my beautiful friend Colleen dressed up like a gypsey:

The next day, my friend Anna had us all over to her mother's house to carve pumpkins. I decided that "the mummy" would be my new boyfriend. Here's Anna immediately moving in on my action:

Of course, I couldn't let that stand.

Then, onto the pumpkins!


Yes, I know that I'm somehow wearing the same V-neck black tee that the baby pooped on. Aparently, I'm always wearing it when there's a picture taken of me. But I assure you, I do wear other things.
Well, this all lead up to Saturday night... which I'll discuss next.
I took some pictures of it:


Animal control came and picked it up. Hopefully, it'll go to a nice home - it was a really nice kitty.
Anyway, a black cat on Halloween inspired me to put up some other pictures of my Halloween weekend.
On Friday night, I went to a Halloween Party. Here are some of my fun friends who dressed up as the Seinfeld cast:

And here is my beautiful friend Colleen dressed up like a gypsey:

The next day, my friend Anna had us all over to her mother's house to carve pumpkins. I decided that "the mummy" would be my new boyfriend. Here's Anna immediately moving in on my action:

Of course, I couldn't let that stand.

Then, onto the pumpkins!


Yes, I know that I'm somehow wearing the same V-neck black tee that the baby pooped on. Aparently, I'm always wearing it when there's a picture taken of me. But I assure you, I do wear other things.
Well, this all lead up to Saturday night... which I'll discuss next.

3 Comments:
At 5:57 PM, October 31, 2005,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 6:06 PM, November 04, 2005,
Laura Ibsen said…
Testing something....
At 6:07 PM, November 04, 2005,
Laura Ibsen said…
Sweet - I figured out how to delete posts. The comment I deleted was another one of mine.
Post a Comment
<< Home