I find it hard to blog sometimes. Usually, I blog about funny or interesting things that happen to me or to other people, or I complain about things in a funny way, or something like that. However, I find it difficult to blog when things are going well.
Take last night for instance:
Two friends and I went to the Timberwolves season opener. We watched, we chatted, they won, it was all good. Then on the way out someone was passing out coupons for free drinks at "drink", a bar just down the street. So, we went there and had a couple of drinks. I always like sitting in a bar with good friends and chatting over drinks (well, cherry cokes for me, but whatever). It wasn't too crowded or anything, which is a nice chance from the way it is on the weekends. I had a really great time, and nothing out of the ordinary happened.
And while nights like that make me thankful and happy to be alive, I don't find anything too "blog-worthy" about them. Maybe I'm just a better writer when I'm making fun of something or complaining about something. But, truth be told I didn't want that Halloween story at the top of my page anymore, and this is all I could come up with.
I'll try to bring my A-game tomorrow. :)
Take last night for instance:
Two friends and I went to the Timberwolves season opener. We watched, we chatted, they won, it was all good. Then on the way out someone was passing out coupons for free drinks at "drink", a bar just down the street. So, we went there and had a couple of drinks. I always like sitting in a bar with good friends and chatting over drinks (well, cherry cokes for me, but whatever). It wasn't too crowded or anything, which is a nice chance from the way it is on the weekends. I had a really great time, and nothing out of the ordinary happened.
And while nights like that make me thankful and happy to be alive, I don't find anything too "blog-worthy" about them. Maybe I'm just a better writer when I'm making fun of something or complaining about something. But, truth be told I didn't want that Halloween story at the top of my page anymore, and this is all I could come up with.
I'll try to bring my A-game tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home