Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Mystery Shopper

I've recently had someone visit my blog, though I have no idea where they are looking in from. My stat-counter simply says that this person is from the "United States" as opposed to a city/state. When I pull up the map, here's the pinpointed location they give me:



My only conclusion can be that it is President Bush, initiating contact from Washington D.C. Obviously, the secret service wouldn't want his exact location to be known, so they simply state it as the "United States". I can see the logic behind that: as the President, his address could be simply be

President
United States of America

Kudos Mr. President - thanks for stopping by to check out my blog and see how my days are going. I just wanted you to know that I voted for you twice, and think you're as cute as pie. Feel free to comment whenever the mood strikes you - everything that's said on my blog, stays on my blog. (Well, in reguards to me anyway - I have no control over the other ruffians who read this.)

Keep up the work,


Laura
(ruffian lover)

8 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, November 16, 2005, Blogger chen said…

    If I were the Prez, I'd read your blog too.
    By the way, I think the Prez is super cute too.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Mark said…

    41. I'm logical and usually think like a guy. Don't those go together? hahaha jk..they don't

    Laura, do I know you? Sorry if I forgot. If you are friends with Jordan and his co-pilot C. Robin maybe I've met you somewhere, but I have a bad memory. And as i re-read that sentence I realize it sounds a little rude - but it's not meant to be. Well, I've read your 100 things about you so if I didn't know you before... I do now! yay

     
  • At 11:57 AM, November 28, 2005, Blogger Laura Ibsen said…

    Mark - I don't know if I've met you or not. I probably have at some point, since I've been hanging out with those other boys for a few years now.

    One time I accidentaly walking into their "accountability group" while they were praying. They were out in the garage and I opened the door and walked in. I immediately realized what was going on and froze. No one had noticed me yet, and I tried to quietly close the door and leave. Alas, the door got stuck and I had to tug on it some. Then I tried to just run away, but Mr. Hill spotted me and told me to just say hi. So I did. Awkward. If you were in that group, then that was me.

    PS. By "think like a guy" I only meant more logically, as opposed to emotionally. But that's it. I really have no clue as to how you brutes think. :)

     
  • At 12:04 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger Laura Ibsen said…

    Becs - I had an AWESOME Thanksgiving - I'm planning to blog about it a bit today, if I get time. I hope you guys had a memorable one too.

    Yeah - I'm sorry that I got mad about the coffee - I was in a "legalistic righteousness" mode and was mad that she didn't follow coffee protical and fill it the the "right" level. Its true, she overfilled it, causing it to lead out and get all over my shirt, but that's no reason for me to get upset.

    I ran home and threw the shirt in the washer - and the coffee came out. At least it didn't ruin my outfit concept for the night. :)

    I had fun hanging out with you guys too. We'll have to figure out a movie to go to sometime or something. I'm sorry for being cranky. :(

     
  • At 12:08 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger Laura Ibsen said…

    Chen - you're super cute too. :)

     
  • At 12:04 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Jordan said…

    Laura thanks for hanging out over the weekend. It was great to see you again! Next weekend we have to do it again if you are free. Hopefully there will be some mad partying going on. There usually is at the Cristina/Anna/... house if nothing else.

     
  • At 2:18 PM, November 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah - it was fun. I just wish I hadn't been as tired. The worst part is that my immune system seems to shut down as soon as I get tired, then I get sick as well. Dumb, stupid body... always against me...

    Are we doing the double birthday party next weekend? I might be persuaded to make some dessert if we are...

    How are the ten hours treating you today?

     
  • At 4:32 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Jordan said…

    You got sick? That sucks. I hope my presence didn't wear you out.

    10 hours = yuck. I still have two and a half hours left to make it to 10. The thing is, I have to leave early on Friday to catch my flight...which means I won't be able to work 10 hours that day, and therefore have to work more than 10 hours each of the next couple days. oh well this is the life I chose. Your dessert = exciting. I hope we have the double birthday party. I will talk to Missy and see what's going on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home