Busy
This has been a crazy month for me so far, and I haven't had too much time for blogging. Rest assured, I am working on a couple of major stories - some real late-breaking news to be sure. We will have total team coverage.
But in the meantime, please enjoy a little wisdom from The Onion. Normally, I destest astrology, psychics, zodiac signs, and anything of that nature. However, these were just pure comedy gold:
But in the meantime, please enjoy a little wisdom from The Onion. Normally, I destest astrology, psychics, zodiac signs, and anything of that nature. However, these were just pure comedy gold:
Gemini
A signature lovingly practiced and perfected in youth, when there seemed to be nothing but time and dreaming, will be used to sign off on a shipment of new highlighter pens for the conference room this week.
Leo
Evil will take the form of Excel Spreadsheet cell G-14 this week and refuse to assume the proper formatting.
Aries
Like that of human beings, the beauty of snowflakes lies in the fact that no two are exactly alike. Also, a big part of their beauty lies in the fact that every single one of them is white.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home