Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Bangs!

So, now onto the really important world news of today. No, I'm not talking about the War in Iraq, the forth-coming presidential election, or even Brittney's crazy antics. I'm talking about an event that is greater than if you added all of those together and then divided by three. I, dear friends, just got bangs.

Now, bangs are kind of "in" now-days. And I'm not talking side-swept bangs either. I had those (see: my profile picture) and they'd long-since grown out. I'm talking about forehead covering bangs. Many famous people are going with this whimsical, yet sophisticated look. For example:









Frequent readers of my blog will remember that a while back, I wrote an entry about the famous people I get compared to. This was brought on out of my horror from being compared to Monica Lewinsky by a man new to the country, whom I'm assuming just didn't have a good grasp on the language yet. I felt the need to point out that more often, I get compared to Fergie (pop singer, not English royalty) or Kirsti Ally. However, last night I may have gotten the best comparison of all when another noted blog celebrity pointed out that, with the new bangs, I struck a resemblance to Milla Jovovich.



I think it's safe to say that the bangs are a stunning victory in this still young new year. Yes, if brilliant accomplishments in hair are any indication, 2008 will be pretty sweet. Until next time!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home