Trick or Treat... I wish it was a trick.
Singer, Actor Robert Goulet Dies
By VOA News
31 October 2007
Entertainer Robert Goulet, who gained legions of fans with his rich, baritone singing voice and handsome features, has died in Los Angeles at the age of 73.
Goulet passed away Tuesday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was was awaiting a lung transplant. He was admitted to the hospital last month with a lung disease known as pulmonary fibrosis.

Say it isn't so! Robert Goulet has been a favorite of mine since... well, since Will Farrell parody'd him on Saturday Night Live several years ago. Before that I'd never heard of him. You know, now that I think about it, I didn't see the sketch until "The Best of Will Farrel" came out on DVD several years after that...
None the less! Goodbye fair crooner! Dubious rufians without the chops will never top you in our hearts. Even though you're gone, we'll never let the hooligans tear down the biz. You truly did do us all a fricken service. Goulet!
By VOA News
31 October 2007
Entertainer Robert Goulet, who gained legions of fans with his rich, baritone singing voice and handsome features, has died in Los Angeles at the age of 73.
Goulet passed away Tuesday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was was awaiting a lung transplant. He was admitted to the hospital last month with a lung disease known as pulmonary fibrosis.

Say it isn't so! Robert Goulet has been a favorite of mine since... well, since Will Farrell parody'd him on Saturday Night Live several years ago. Before that I'd never heard of him. You know, now that I think about it, I didn't see the sketch until "The Best of Will Farrel" came out on DVD several years after that...
None the less! Goodbye fair crooner! Dubious rufians without the chops will never top you in our hearts. Even though you're gone, we'll never let the hooligans tear down the biz. You truly did do us all a fricken service. Goulet!

3 Comments:
At 1:07 PM, October 31, 2007,
Mike said…
will ferrell is the exact same person in anchor man...
At 11:33 PM, November 01, 2007,
Sam said…
Da ba dee bap ba doo...Goulet! He would never hire a clown to fix a leak in the john.
At 11:08 AM, November 02, 2007,
Laura Ibsen said…
Nor would we. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home