So yeah...
It sucks outside right now. Seriously - I think it's been gloomy and drizzly here in MN for about a week now. It's the perfect time to go see a movie! Oh, but I forgot. Everything that's in the theaters right now pretty much sucks too. (Apologies for the attitude - blame it on the weather.) However, there are a couple movies coming out in the near future that I'm rather excited to see. So, let's call this "Movie Preview Friday" here on the good old Pink Blog.
P2 is a movie that's coming out in November of this year. It's a thriller-type movie staring only one actor and one actress, much like Red-Eye which I own. I'm not so much bragging that I own any particular DVD, because that would be sad, but just said that to emphasize the point that I liked the movie. Anyway, P2 is about a gal who works late on Christmas Eve and ends up being the last one to leave the building. In the parking ramp (level P2) she finds that her car won't start, she doesn't have cell phone service, all the doors are locked, and the wacked-out security guard has decided to hold her hostage. Cinematic excellence, to be sure. Check out the trailer. I admit that I cringe when she screams "Merry Christmas!" at the very end. However, I do like the film's concept alot and I'm definitely going to buy a ticket.
P2 Movie Trailer Horror film mypreviews.com - Keep Watching!
Add to My Profile | More Videos
Coming out in February of next year (the long wait not helping my mood any) is a movie called Jumper. It's about a guy who can teleport himself throughout the world anywhere he wants to go. The special effects look pretty sweet. Oh, and Samuel L. Jackson stars as a baddass black guy (admittedly an atypical role for him).
True, my movie tastes may not seem too worldly or refined. But hey, I'm just trying to be entertained for a couple hours without someone's political world-view bashing me over the head. That and stay out of the rain.
P2 is a movie that's coming out in November of this year. It's a thriller-type movie staring only one actor and one actress, much like Red-Eye which I own. I'm not so much bragging that I own any particular DVD, because that would be sad, but just said that to emphasize the point that I liked the movie. Anyway, P2 is about a gal who works late on Christmas Eve and ends up being the last one to leave the building. In the parking ramp (level P2) she finds that her car won't start, she doesn't have cell phone service, all the doors are locked, and the wacked-out security guard has decided to hold her hostage. Cinematic excellence, to be sure. Check out the trailer. I admit that I cringe when she screams "Merry Christmas!" at the very end. However, I do like the film's concept alot and I'm definitely going to buy a ticket.
P2 Movie Trailer Horror film mypreviews.com - Keep Watching!
Add to My Profile | More Videos
Coming out in February of next year (the long wait not helping my mood any) is a movie called Jumper. It's about a guy who can teleport himself throughout the world anywhere he wants to go. The special effects look pretty sweet. Oh, and Samuel L. Jackson stars as a baddass black guy (admittedly an atypical role for him).
True, my movie tastes may not seem too worldly or refined. But hey, I'm just trying to be entertained for a couple hours without someone's political world-view bashing me over the head. That and stay out of the rain.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home