Hey, you know what's scary?
You know how there are things in the water that could kill you if you encountered them? Oh yeah - there are all sorts of things under the surface that could just eat you alive. Sharks, alligators, eels, piranhas, I could go on all day. You know what the scariest of all is?

Bam! It turns out that a tiger underwater becomes the most horrifying thing the human eye has ever seen. Just look at that monster! This is why I don't live on the continent of Asia. Can you imaging swimming and seeing this charging towards you?

Look out little piece of digitally added meat! He's gonna getcha!

Bam! It turns out that a tiger underwater becomes the most horrifying thing the human eye has ever seen. Just look at that monster! This is why I don't live on the continent of Asia. Can you imaging swimming and seeing this charging towards you?

Look out little piece of digitally added meat! He's gonna getcha!

2 Comments:
At 5:47 PM, October 25, 2007,
Mark said…
I have a trick for you Laura, and trust me this works. Just change directions. Tigers can only swim straight underwater. They can go up and down but in order to turn they must resurface, turn, and then go back down...unless of course they are touching bottom. This is due to the joints in their legs as well as their inability to hold their breath while they turn their head. Also, they will not attack you if you just make eye contact with them because they assume that all their prey is faster than them...thus they try and sneak up on things. My mom is a veterinarian so I was raised knowing lots of things about animals.
At 11:06 AM, October 26, 2007,
Laura Ibsen said…
Ok great. I'll remember that. You can jump in first, though, to show me how it works. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home