Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Friday, November 09, 2007

The Olympics of Lame!

It was brought to my attention by one of my two readers last night that so far, I have not written a new post within the current month. And while this is indisputable, it can't really be helped all that much. You see, I pride myself on writing a funny, light-spirited blog that everyone can enjoy. I'm typically not going to be the one to bring deep political commentary or theological views. And I'm alright with that.

However, my life as of late has been fraught with much stress over my current job situation. You see, I need to find a new job in three weeks - two if you don't count Thanksgiving week as an actual productive "week". And worrying over this has caused me to lose a lot of "the funny" that I like my blog posts to have. Anything that I've come up with to write about within the last two weeks has been ridiculously lame.

So, I give my two readers out there a choice. I'll throw out some of my lame ideas, and you can vote to choose which one I write an entry about. Just don't say I haven't warned you: these are some of the lamest things I've come up with in quite a while.

1. Write a blog entry about how certain songs remind me of certain people and why. This not only would not be that amusing, but anyone reading it may not actually know the people I'm talking about, making this entry rather dull as well.

2. Post a random video that made me laugh within the last week. I do actually do this every once in a while, but I don't want this to become a video blog, which is an easy path to turn down.

3. Actually just explain my current job situation. This would be a rather long, rather whiny post which I doubt anyone out there really wants to experience.

And there you go - told you they were lame. So get voting! Unlike the presidential election, every vote does indeed count here since there will probably only be two or three votes at the most. Of course, if you have an idea that you'd like me to write about, feel free to mention that as well. I'm not too picky these days.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home