It really was... divine.
It's time for the annual Christmas posting of "O Holy Night" sung by the worst singer ever born. This has been a tradition for the past several years. If you've never heard it, it's a man completely butchering one of the most beautiful Christmas songs ever written. I especially like it because it gets to a point where you think it can't possibly get any worse, but then it does. And it does that several times.
Now, there are a few videos of this on youtube right now, mostly of people acting goofy and lip syncing to it. But, I still like the one where the animated zombie sings it (the video I posted last year). So, without further ado, I present O Holy Night.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Now, there are a few videos of this on youtube right now, mostly of people acting goofy and lip syncing to it. But, I still like the one where the animated zombie sings it (the video I posted last year). So, without further ado, I present O Holy Night.
Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Comments:
At 11:19 AM, December 27, 2007,
Mike said…
Oh man. I haven't heard that in years but it will ALWAYS be the worst song I've ever heard. The story I heard behind it was, someone actually sent this to a record company. They didn't know if it was serious or a joke but they passed it on for fun. I can't tell either. Reminds me of Adam Sandler though :)
At 2:30 PM, December 27, 2007,
Laura Ibsen said…
I don't fault them. If someone sent this to me I'd tell the world as well. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home