Nobody has any idea what they're doing.
posted by Laura Ibsen @ 9:35 AM
At 10:00 PM, February 25, 2006, Sam said…
Good heavens, take this picture off. I look terrible.
At 12:12 PM, March 01, 2006, Anonymous said…
It most certianly does not look terrible.... but I'll change it if its important to you.
At 1:35 PM, March 01, 2006, Laura Ibsen said…
There. Better? :)
At 12:51 AM, March 08, 2006, Sam said…
Can you tame the wind? Can you catch a star? Can you say to a rainbow, "hey, stop being a rainbow for a second"? No, such is..Sam.
At 2:12 PM, March 08, 2006, Anonymous said…
Amen, Sista. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
At 10:00 PM, February 25, 2006,
Sam said…
Good heavens, take this picture off. I look terrible.
At 12:12 PM, March 01, 2006,
Anonymous said…
It most certianly does not look terrible.... but I'll change it if its important to you.
At 1:35 PM, March 01, 2006,
Laura Ibsen said…
There. Better? :)
At 12:51 AM, March 08, 2006,
Sam said…
Can you tame the wind? Can you catch a star? Can you say to a rainbow, "hey, stop being a rainbow for a second"? No, such is..Sam.
At 2:12 PM, March 08, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Amen, Sista. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home