Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Friday, January 13, 2006

The Chronic - what - cles of Narnia!

Who says that SNL can complete gone down the drain since Tina Faye took over? Well, actually I do. Lets face it - that show has been absolutely TERRIBLE lately. With the one exeption of Amy Poehler doing her little sister "Hey Rick!" routine, I haven't seen anything worthwile on that show in a really long time.

Then, but what to my wondering eyes should appear, but this little gem. Please watch and enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, January 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I strive to hair like that.

     
  • At 10:55 PM, January 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awesome laura! i've heard lots about that skit and you've finally provided it for me. :) I agree with you though about snl in general. it sucks lots. you should switch over to madtv. i like it way better!

    Brooke

     
  • At 10:39 AM, January 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey - no problem Brooke. And you're right, Madtv is probably way better than SNL these days. Its just a shame to see how far that show has fallen.

    Ken - I've only ever seen you with the one look. What would happen if you grew out your hair?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home