Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The ULTIMATE concert!!!

A while back, my most favortist band ever, GREEN DAY, released a new album and decided to tour after a decade-long absence. Feeling like this was my once in a life-time chance to see them, I was very pumped. Unfortunately, the Green Day concert fell on the same night I was scheduled to take my bible-study, high-schoolers to the Caedmon's Call show being put on by Echo Ministries (www.echoministries.net), so I bit the bullet and took them. It was a great show and we had a lot of fun.

I felt really noble and all, sacrificing my one shot at seeing my favorite band for a Christian show with my girls. (insert self-righeousness) And now (thanks be to God) I have another chance! Green Day has decided to add a few more dates to their tour, the Xcel being one of their stops. Then, Cities 97 emailed me to say that I'd been selected (being part of their frequent listener club - its not impressive at all) to participate in a Green Day pre-sale. I immediately called my friend Kari (also a Green Day fan) and we each got two tickets. So, if anyone out there wants to go with us, just let me know!


Hell yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home