Nobody has any idea what they're doing.
posted by Laura Ibsen @ 3:15 PM
At 5:39 PM, April 17, 2009, Mike said…
Only if it was made especially for you. Statistically speaking, there's probably another Laura out there.
At 2:26 PM, April 19, 2009, Mark said…
I was offended by that. Well not really, but just amazed that it can be profitable to sell a plain white T-shirt with a few printed on letters for 25 bucks. I mean of course if it were sold it would be profitable, but why would anyone buy one?
At 10:52 AM, April 20, 2009, Laura Ibsen said…
I for sure wouldn't buy one. Well, maybe if it said "Laura is awsome" or something like that. Eh, probably not then either.
At 2:51 PM, April 22, 2009, Anonymous said…
either someone really doesn't like you or they're bitter about an ex-girlfriend who happens to be named 'Laura'...
At 10:23 AM, April 27, 2009, Laura Ibsen said…
We Laura's are heartbreakers. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
At 5:39 PM, April 17, 2009,
Mike said…
Only if it was made especially for you. Statistically speaking, there's probably another Laura out there.
At 2:26 PM, April 19, 2009,
Mark said…
I was offended by that. Well not really, but just amazed that it can be profitable to sell a plain white T-shirt with a few printed on letters for 25 bucks. I mean of course if it were sold it would be profitable, but why would anyone buy one?
At 10:52 AM, April 20, 2009,
Laura Ibsen said…
I for sure wouldn't buy one. Well, maybe if it said "Laura is awsome" or something like that. Eh, probably not then either.
At 2:51 PM, April 22, 2009,
Anonymous said…
either someone really doesn't like you or they're bitter about an ex-girlfriend who happens to be named 'Laura'...
At 10:23 AM, April 27, 2009,
Laura Ibsen said…
We Laura's are heartbreakers. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home