Free Stuff Alert!
Right now, Macy's, Blooimingdale's, Nordstrom's, Herberger's, and other non-Minnesota stores are involved in a class-action lawsuit. As a result of that, customer's can stop into any of those stores and pick up a free cosmetic product! I believe this lasts for this week only. You can read about it here.
Boucheron: Femme Eau de Toilette (1 ounce/30 ml)
Chanel: Coco Mademoiselle body lotion (3.4 fluid oz)
Christian Dior Perfumes: J’Adore Eau de Parfum (15 ml)
Clarins: Clarins Energizing Morning Cream (30 ml) OR Clarins Beauty Flash Bomb (30 ml)
Conopco: Calvin Klein Euphoria Bath and Shower Crème (6.7 oz) OR Vera Wang Princess Body Polish (5 oz) OR Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Shower Gel (6.7 oz)
Estée Lauder: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair (15 ml/0.5 oz) OR Clinique Moisture Surge (30 ml/1 oz)
Guerlain: My Insolence Eau de Toilette (15 ml)
L’Oréal: Lancôme UV Expert 20 OR Lancôme Cils Design Pro Mascara OR Lancôme Fatale Mascara OR Lancôme Courbe Virtuose Mascara OR Lancôme Primordial Skin Defense OR Ralph Lauren Romance Shower Gel (6.7 oz.) OR Giorgio Armani ACM Shower Gel (6.7 oz)OR Lancôme Hypnôse Shower Gel
Parfums Givenchy: Very Irresistible Givenchy Eau de Toilette (15 ml)
I got this tip from my Dad. Though an unlikely source for free cosmetics, he was informed through my Aunt, and so on. So, to test it out, I hopped over to Macy's today. Sure enough, I immediately found myself by a table where all I had to do was sign my name and Bam - free clinique. The location where I was was only offering the two Este Lauder options, but it was still pretty sweet. Maybe different stores offer different products - I don't know. Cheers!
Boucheron: Femme Eau de Toilette (1 ounce/30 ml)
Chanel: Coco Mademoiselle body lotion (3.4 fluid oz)
Christian Dior Perfumes: J’Adore Eau de Parfum (15 ml)
Clarins: Clarins Energizing Morning Cream (30 ml) OR Clarins Beauty Flash Bomb (30 ml)
Conopco: Calvin Klein Euphoria Bath and Shower Crème (6.7 oz) OR Vera Wang Princess Body Polish (5 oz) OR Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Shower Gel (6.7 oz)
Estée Lauder: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair (15 ml/0.5 oz) OR Clinique Moisture Surge (30 ml/1 oz)
Guerlain: My Insolence Eau de Toilette (15 ml)
L’Oréal: Lancôme UV Expert 20 OR Lancôme Cils Design Pro Mascara OR Lancôme Fatale Mascara OR Lancôme Courbe Virtuose Mascara OR Lancôme Primordial Skin Defense OR Ralph Lauren Romance Shower Gel (6.7 oz.) OR Giorgio Armani ACM Shower Gel (6.7 oz)OR Lancôme Hypnôse Shower Gel
Parfums Givenchy: Very Irresistible Givenchy Eau de Toilette (15 ml)
I got this tip from my Dad. Though an unlikely source for free cosmetics, he was informed through my Aunt, and so on. So, to test it out, I hopped over to Macy's today. Sure enough, I immediately found myself by a table where all I had to do was sign my name and Bam - free clinique. The location where I was was only offering the two Este Lauder options, but it was still pretty sweet. Maybe different stores offer different products - I don't know. Cheers!

3 Comments:
At 11:23 PM, January 21, 2009,
Mike said…
YES!!!!!
At 4:02 PM, January 22, 2009,
Mark said…
Yessssssss
At 10:42 AM, January 23, 2009,
Laura Ibsen said…
I knew you two would appreciate this the most. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home