Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

It really was, divine.

As I opened up my itunes today, I discovered that I had the oportunity to download a free Christmas song. The song of the day was Faith Hill's rendition of "O Holy Night". This immediately reminded me of the annual Pink Blog Christmas tradition!

Every year, we here at the Pink Blog like to treat you good little boys and girls with the most ear-wrenching version of "O Holy Night" ever uttered. You have been good this year, haven't you? Well no matter. I think this song could also be used as sort of an audio-waterboarding for all the bad kids out there as well.

What makes this version great is that the song starts, and you think "this can't possible get any worse!" But then it does, and that process continues three or four more times - not an easy feat to accomplish. Plus, it's sung by a zombie - 'nuff said. So, without further ado, I bring you "O Holy Night" sung by the worst singer ever born. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home