Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Funny or Annoying?

So here's a question for you: is the act of jumping into the background of someone's photograph funny or annoying?






I have my hunches - let me know what you think.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, August 03, 2008, Blogger Mark said…

    i think it depends a lot on the situation. if the person is ruining the picture, then it is annoying. if they are making an otherwise boring picture funny...well then it is funny.

    personally, i don't even like to be in the pictures that people want of me...so i never jump in those of others. bye

     
  • At 5:35 PM, August 07, 2008, Blogger Mike said…

    The last one made me laugh out loud...so I guess "funny." But then again I'm the guy that does that occasionally, so maybe I'm annoying and really the only person who thinks it's funny.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, August 22, 2008, Blogger Laura Ibsen said…

    Yeah - this was just an excuse to throw those pics up. :)

     
  • At 8:55 AM, August 28, 2008, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think if I was trying to take a super cool picture, it would be annoying. If I was the one jumping into the picture, it would be pretty funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home