One For Mark
At the Pink Blog (trademark pending), we believe in rewarding hard work. With that said, this video is for Mark - loyal reader and provider of nonsensical comments.
NINJA CAT!
NINJA CAT!
Nobody has any idea what they're doing.
5 Comments:
At 6:57 PM, September 15, 2008,
Mike said…
why are cats?
At 7:43 PM, September 15, 2008,
Mark said…
I just saw that one a couple hours ago. It didn't fool me though.
At 7:46 PM, September 15, 2008,
Mark said…
And if you have ever wondered just how comment happy I am....I left my last comment before even reading the post even though it had like 20 words in it. No I feel obligated to say something nonsensical...although maybe I already did.
That cat spends all this time creeping up on guy and then when it finally gets there it doesn't even pounce. Not worth having.
At 10:51 AM, September 16, 2008,
Laura Ibsen said…
Yup - that cat is a total failure.
At 10:51 AM, September 16, 2008,
Laura Ibsen said…
Mike - why are cats what?
Post a Comment
<< Home