Scary.
Throughout history, people have done some truly horrible things in the name of religion. Even today, many atrocities are inflicted on people by others' misguided beliefs. I though I'd heard it all, but I found something on youtube today that pales everything that's ever come before. Behold (if you dare):
It's painful to watch, I know. Between the "lead singer" dropping his voice at key moments and giving sexy looks into the camera, and the guitarist wiggling like Keith Richards, I feel this "band" owes the world an apology. Be sure to catch a glimpse of the big guy falling into a coma when they do the close-up shots.
It's painful to watch, I know. Between the "lead singer" dropping his voice at key moments and giving sexy looks into the camera, and the guitarist wiggling like Keith Richards, I feel this "band" owes the world an apology. Be sure to catch a glimpse of the big guy falling into a coma when they do the close-up shots.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home