Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Dang it!

I forgot my blog's birthday again! Ahhhh! If this is any indication of what kind of parent I'll be, I weep for the next generation.

Let's take a stroll through the past year to see how the good old Pink Blog has grown and matured.

May, 08: Traveled to Europe with friends, recorded friends getting drunk in Europe

June, 08: Marveled at the mystery of time-suspending hamburger buns

July, 08: Observed rodeo clowns in their natural environment, tried to throw a Fourth of July party on the third

August, 08: My stapler and I get into a debate over a movie review, watched Olympians fall off things

September, 08: Getting the cops called on my again, ninja cats

October, 08: Gerber baby food predicts my future

November, 08: Got my vote on

December, 08: Celebrities in the family, snowman Nativity madness

January, 09: Free swag and hot Christian beats

February, 09: Cutter cars and Luxury body wash

March, 09: Hockey superstar and Aykroyd mania

So, yeah. I think that's sufficient growth and maturity to put last year in the "W" column. Holla.

Looking forward to more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home