The Top Things Heard On St. Patrick's Day:
"I was always waiting for Webby and one of those three nephews to hook up. Even as a little kid, I kept thinking "When's she gonna get wasted and make a mistake!" -Referring to the Disney Afternoon show "Ducktales" and it's characters

"Scrooge McDuck did not have a girlfriend! He was a 'bachelor 'till the rapture!' -Again, talking about a character from "Ducktales"

"Man, you know. You either eat it fresh out the oven, or if it's old, it's gotta be cold!" -Regarding the subject of pizza
"Wow - she's perfect. I'll bet she has 20/20 vision as well. She can see in the dark!" -Said by a bunch of girls talking about a hot chick they saw in a bar
------------------------------------------------
On a related note: If you ever do a google search for the word "duckworth," you'll come across some pretty freaky-looking people. Geez.


"Scrooge McDuck did not have a girlfriend! He was a 'bachelor 'till the rapture!' -Again, talking about a character from "Ducktales"

"Man, you know. You either eat it fresh out the oven, or if it's old, it's gotta be cold!" -Regarding the subject of pizza
"Wow - she's perfect. I'll bet she has 20/20 vision as well. She can see in the dark!" -Said by a bunch of girls talking about a hot chick they saw in a bar
------------------------------------------------
On a related note: If you ever do a google search for the word "duckworth," you'll come across some pretty freaky-looking people. Geez.


4 Comments:
At 2:48 PM, March 18, 2008,
Anonymous said…
I believe there was also "I wonder if the two bathrooms are connected..."
At 8:25 PM, March 18, 2008,
Anonymous said…
The writing does not do those quotes justice... it was all in the delivery! And plus, there were awesome people in the car which made it even better :D
At 11:27 AM, March 19, 2008,
Laura Ibsen said…
True true. :)
At 6:26 PM, March 20, 2008,
Mike said…
See how much fun Burnsville can be?!
Post a Comment
<< Home