Lists - Music Edition
So, life's been really hectic lately. And what do I do to maintain order when life comes fast? I make lists. Here are a couple for you:
Some Of The Concerts I’ve Seen:
Boys 2 Men
Montel Jordan
2nd Century Band
Cold Play
Green Day
One Republic
Josh Kelly
Rilo Kiley
Maroon Five
Counting Crows
Collective Soul
Guster
Mike Doughty Band
Bare Naked Ladies
Jeremy Camp
Hawk Nelson
Jennifer Knapp
Third Day
Toby Mac
Epic Hero
The Strokes
The Fray
Super Chick
Bethany Dillon
My Favorite Songs (no particular order):
Demons - Guster
Back in Black - ACDC
The Scientist - Coldplay
Rock and Roll - Led Zeppelin
Angie - The Rolling Stones
Northern Sky - Nick Drake
Basket Case - Green Day
Push - Matchbox Twenty
End of the Line - Epic Hero
All Over You - Live
What I Got - Sublime
Mary Jane’s Last Dance - Tom Petty
Songs I Love But None Of My Friends Like:
Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
Express Yourself - Charles Wright
Miami (acoustic version) - Counting Crows
Hush - Deep Purple
Precious - Depeche Mode
Love Her Madly - The Doors
Tambourine - Eve
Beautiful - G Love feat. Tristan Prettyman
The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson
Lie To Me - Jonny Lang
To Zion - Lauren Hill
Three More Days - Ray LaMontagne
Fallen - Sarah McLachlan
Eyes Like Yours - Shakira
I Dare You - Shinedown
American Girl - Tom Petty
Love, Love, Love - Tristan Prettyman
Best Band Ever:
Led Zeppelin
Some Of The Concerts I’ve Seen:
Boys 2 Men
Montel Jordan
2nd Century Band
Cold Play
Green Day
One Republic
Josh Kelly
Rilo Kiley
Maroon Five
Counting Crows
Collective Soul
Guster
Mike Doughty Band
Bare Naked Ladies
Jeremy Camp
Hawk Nelson
Jennifer Knapp
Third Day
Toby Mac
Epic Hero
The Strokes
The Fray
Super Chick
Bethany Dillon
My Favorite Songs (no particular order):
Demons - Guster
Back in Black - ACDC
The Scientist - Coldplay
Rock and Roll - Led Zeppelin
Angie - The Rolling Stones
Northern Sky - Nick Drake
Basket Case - Green Day
Push - Matchbox Twenty
End of the Line - Epic Hero
All Over You - Live
What I Got - Sublime
Mary Jane’s Last Dance - Tom Petty
Songs I Love But None Of My Friends Like:
Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
Express Yourself - Charles Wright
Miami (acoustic version) - Counting Crows
Hush - Deep Purple
Precious - Depeche Mode
Love Her Madly - The Doors
Tambourine - Eve
Beautiful - G Love feat. Tristan Prettyman
The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson
Lie To Me - Jonny Lang
To Zion - Lauren Hill
Three More Days - Ray LaMontagne
Fallen - Sarah McLachlan
Eyes Like Yours - Shakira
I Dare You - Shinedown
American Girl - Tom Petty
Love, Love, Love - Tristan Prettyman
Best Band Ever:
Led Zeppelin

2 Comments:
At 7:52 PM, March 12, 2008,
Mark said…
I think it's safe to say that our musical interests do not overlap one bit...although I've listened to plenty of green day (they bug me now) and I used to have a Doors CD...greatest hits I believe.
I love you anyway
Mark
At 12:15 PM, March 13, 2008,
Laura Ibsen said…
Mark - I'm glad that our friendship doesn't depend on mutual musical interests.
Love you too. :)
Laura
Post a Comment
<< Home