The Big "ONE"

This week marks the one-year anniversary of "The House of the Beautiful" and what a great year its been. Here's my life, viewed with the single lens of this blog:
April, 2005: relationship confusion
May, 2005: employment confusion, identity confusion, country music
June, 2005: Aparently, I am a "Cultural Creative", "Sleeping Beauty", and the "Perfect Girlfriend"
July, 2005: football = awesome, me + softball = awesome,
God = awesome
August, 2005: archeology is the COOLEST THING EVER, I am a deep well
September, 2005: direction confusion, death, great live music, why the only good turkey is a dead turkey
October, 2005: love confusion, love clarification = WENTWORTH MILLER!
November, 2005: fistfights over my honor, President Bush would vote for ME, I come from a sweet family
December, 2005: rainbows can only be drawn ONE WAY, Bond girls are forever, more fights
January, 2006: drunks dig me, cops dig me, why you wish your name was Ibsen
February, 2006: children's books can be gay, though Mango is not the "homo-gay"
March, 2006: I am a super-fan, I am a crime-victim, waiters dig me
April, 2006: ???
I'd say its a pretty acurate discription of me. Thanks for a great year - looking forward to another. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd also like to take this oportunity to confess. I've been snuggling with the same man Sam has:

5 Comments:
At 4:09 PM, April 07, 2006,
Sam said…
Oh no you did-int.
At 10:02 AM, April 10, 2006,
Jordan said…
Congratulations Laura. In the words of Erik: "Your parents are so proud." I enjoyed your anniversary summary. Looking forward to the next year....
At 12:57 PM, April 10, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Jordan - Thanks! My parents are proud of me, though neither of them knows I write a blog.
Sam - You better believe I did!!!
At 12:59 PM, April 13, 2006,
Anonymous said…
that dog gets around.
At 1:53 PM, April 13, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Like a record...
Post a Comment
<< Home