Freedom
"Be still, and know that I am God" - Psalm 46:10
This verse was pivital to me today. Its given me hope and a future, to know that I can rely on God today. I thought today would be difficult, and it has been. Someday I'll be able to write the details down here of why, but I just can't right now. I guess I'm still a little shy to blog so openely to so many people about stuff so personal to me. I love reading blogs like Bethany's because she is able to be so open about what she's going through. My fear is that I'd be "found out" by everyone and thought of as less. I have a fear that everyone will think I'm just anonyingly troubled and will pity me. That's defenately a lie from Satan, though. I love Bethany all the more because of her open and honest heart. I feel like I can trust her more, because I can relate to her. I think she's an awesome woman of God. I think blogging openly and freely (with discretion, of course) can do a lot to bring people together, instead of causing division. The silent facade is what causes division. But for today, lets just say that I have hope. Its just the best feeling ever to know that God has listened to me and is lovingly acting in my favor. It'll be a good day afterall. :)
This verse was pivital to me today. Its given me hope and a future, to know that I can rely on God today. I thought today would be difficult, and it has been. Someday I'll be able to write the details down here of why, but I just can't right now. I guess I'm still a little shy to blog so openely to so many people about stuff so personal to me. I love reading blogs like Bethany's because she is able to be so open about what she's going through. My fear is that I'd be "found out" by everyone and thought of as less. I have a fear that everyone will think I'm just anonyingly troubled and will pity me. That's defenately a lie from Satan, though. I love Bethany all the more because of her open and honest heart. I feel like I can trust her more, because I can relate to her. I think she's an awesome woman of God. I think blogging openly and freely (with discretion, of course) can do a lot to bring people together, instead of causing division. The silent facade is what causes division. But for today, lets just say that I have hope. Its just the best feeling ever to know that God has listened to me and is lovingly acting in my favor. It'll be a good day afterall. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home