Do NOT Disturbe the Sexy.
The illustrious P. Diddy (aka Diddy, aka Puff Daddy, aka Sean "Puffy" Combes) was just in the Twin Cities for a private party downtown. Here is a copy of the invitation:

Evidently, this party (named "The Party Policy" for some reason) was THE social event of the season. I'm sorry to have missed it, but I was just so confused. Just figuring out who to bring was a headache in itself, having already let "my security" have the night off. As far as I could tell, the best date I could have brought would have been a fiancee who worked as a horse jockey, dressed in a Versache tux, with a fake acadamy award for effect. And while many men came close, none of them looked good enough next to me (having just had my stylist pull some fly sh*t out of my closet for me). It really is too bad - it would have been nice to be part of history in the making for once...
Now really - if you're P. Diddy, and you sat down and read over this invite, wouldn't the thought "I am THE most pathetic loser in the history of the world" pass through your head???

Evidently, this party (named "The Party Policy" for some reason) was THE social event of the season. I'm sorry to have missed it, but I was just so confused. Just figuring out who to bring was a headache in itself, having already let "my security" have the night off. As far as I could tell, the best date I could have brought would have been a fiancee who worked as a horse jockey, dressed in a Versache tux, with a fake acadamy award for effect. And while many men came close, none of them looked good enough next to me (having just had my stylist pull some fly sh*t out of my closet for me). It really is too bad - it would have been nice to be part of history in the making for once...
Now really - if you're P. Diddy, and you sat down and read over this invite, wouldn't the thought "I am THE most pathetic loser in the history of the world" pass through your head???

8 Comments:
At 11:01 AM, September 29, 2006,
Anonymous said…
did you really get that invite?? or did you steal it off some poor unsuspecting party raver gansta rapper!. :) If you did get it how were you one of the chosen few?
Not that I don't think your pretty fly.
♥
Brooke
At 4:02 PM, September 29, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Ha ha! It would have been pretty fun to get the invite. Naw - I heard about the party before hand and found the invitation on the "internets". I don't know what I'd think if I somehow got on that list. I don't think I'd fit in very well with that crowd. But, the pics alone would make for a stellar blog entry. :)
At 6:33 PM, September 29, 2006,
Sam said…
I knew he was in town--he came partly for my birthday. We tight, you dig? He forgot to include Fubu and Big Dawg on his fashion list, also mandatory do-rags.
At 4:02 PM, September 30, 2006,
Mark said…
The party was off the hizzle. I was invited because I'm down with da G-unit., Murder inc. AND Death Row I'll put up some pix on my blog later.
At 4:16 PM, October 04, 2006,
Kevin Sawyer said…
For the record, the sexy has been distrubed. Thanks guys, now P. Diddy will never visit us again.
At 6:16 PM, October 04, 2006,
Anonymous said…
"It's snoopy, dre, biggie, Puff-man, cooly-ooly-o, the whole bunch... why you letten' these hooligans tear down the 'biz?"
At 11:24 PM, October 04, 2006,
Sam said…
Would you hire a clown to fix a leak in the john?
At 10:57 AM, October 05, 2006,
Anonymous said…
No, so why would you hire a bunch a dubious ruffians without the chops?
Post a Comment
<< Home