Trip Opportunity
I'm thinking of going to Isreal for two weeks next summer. Anyone want to join me?

What: A study tour with Jerusalem University College, going with a group from Christ Presbyterian Church of Edina
When: June 17 - July 1 2007
How Much: $3,250 all inclusive, $610 extra for the optional 2 day Jordan excursion

Perks: Gain grad school credit for just being there

What: A study tour with Jerusalem University College, going with a group from Christ Presbyterian Church of Edina
When: June 17 - July 1 2007
How Much: $3,250 all inclusive, $610 extra for the optional 2 day Jordan excursion

Perks: Gain grad school credit for just being there

1 Comments:
At 9:16 PM, September 27, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I'd love to go... but I'm a poor college kid. :(
Yeah... the reasoning behind the whole "cohabitation" part in Wisconsin really just doesn't make much sense. However, please check out the newest post when you have the time! It's a continuation of the whole argument...
love in Christ,
-S
Post a Comment
<< Home