Say what you will...
But I find this extremely amusing! Its a video of Natalie Portman rapping on Saturday Night Live. Andy Samberg is in it. I think that he may be the one to watch now on SNL. So far, I've really liked what I've seen.

Warning: Its not for the overly sensitive or faint of heart.
Also, the "Cronic - What! - Cles of Narnia" video can now be found here.

Warning: Its not for the overly sensitive or faint of heart.
Also, the "Cronic - What! - Cles of Narnia" video can now be found here.

11 Comments:
At 12:27 AM, May 16, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Natalie is my new fav rapper.
At 12:26 PM, May 16, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Yes, but I still wouldn't pay for her dry cleaning.
At 12:27 AM, May 17, 2006,
Anonymous said…
natalie portman is hot, even if her character in garden state was really annoying (personal opinion).
the chronicles of narnia rap makes me laugh every time. someday when i go back to new york, i'm getting a cupcake at magnolia. they were featured in some chick lit book i read, AND in the rap... so... yeah. it's pretty much necessary.
At 11:22 AM, May 17, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I hear ya - they got all da bomb frostings.
I never saw Garden State - thought that it might be too "arthouse" for me. But, I hear a lot of good things about it, so perhaps I should check it out.
At 1:08 PM, May 17, 2006,
Anonymous said…
eh, i'd say don't bother. there were SOME good moments, but for the most part, it felt like a waste of time.
there are those who say it's better the second time around, or stoned. or both.
but yeah, unless you have a couple hours to waste and some insatiable curiosity, you're better off watching something else.
At 1:55 PM, May 17, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Maybe its one of those movies that you either love or hate? I've heard so many people say they really love it. They get all gleamy-eyed and smiley and tell me how its "such a great movie".
But, I've always thought it would be more like what you're saying. That's why I never made the effort to see it. But, if I was hanging with a group of people who wanted to watch it, I wouldn't complain. Its one of those kinds of movies.
At 3:31 PM, May 17, 2006,
chen said…
ditto on the don't bother for the movie
At 4:21 PM, May 17, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Ok, so is there one movie that you guys suggest that everyone should watch at least once in their lifetime?
At 1:07 PM, May 18, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Yes, Garden State.
At 1:16 PM, May 19, 2006,
Anonymous said…
about a boy, zoolander, the cutting edge, emma (with gwyneth), pride & prejudice (A&E or the new one), two weeks' notice, napoleon dynamite... i never get sick of these films. which doesn't mean they have oodles of artistic merit, great writing, or amazing direction... or even a deep & profound message (though some do)... but they're some of my favorites.
for a profoundly moving film, check out this 1995 version of les miserables: (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113828/). it parallels hugo's story with the story of a family fleeing the holocaust. it's amazing.
At 2:37 AM, May 23, 2006,
Chris Hill said…
Hahaha!
Post a Comment
<< Home