Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Friday, September 02, 2005

The end of a year-long relationship...

Well, we just broke up today. It was ultimately my decision, but it was brought on my the other party being un-responsive to my needs. That other party would constantly shut down right when I needed them, or continuously make annoying sounds. And I just couldn't go on living like that, so I ended it. Its kind of sad - this really was my first and all. But, I've already moved on.

Of course, I'm talking about my old cell phone. Here's a picture of it:



It was a really great phone for me. I dropped it all the time, but it always worked perfectly. Within the last week, though, it started to turn itself off all the time, whether I was in the middle of a call or not. One time, I was dailing someone up, and it started to vibrate on and off, on and off, without ceasing. I closed it up, and it promply shut down. Thinking it was a battery problem, I went to T-Mobile over lunch today. I walked in with a spastic phone with too much attitude for its own good, and I came out with this:



Yes, my new phone is snazzy, and has a camera, and again, looks all cool and stuff. But then again, so did my other one (except for the "camera" part). But hey, this one is supposed to behave for me for longer than a year. A phone that wakes up one day and decided to permanently spazz out? Homey don't play that way.

I'll let you know how this new relationship is working out.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, September 08, 2005, Blogger Atticus Pf said…

    We thought we had sexy new friends when we left the Tmobile store, they turned out to be terrible! Always hanging up when we tried to talk, never working where they were supposed to. Buyer beware!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home