I like this poem:
i was just thinking,
about how nice it would be,
if we both had super-power-vision,
to see each other across the river.
so that,
we could wave & smile,
from within our confines,
maybe once or twice a day.
joa j
Here's what comes up when I do a search for my name under immages:
about how nice it would be,
if we both had super-power-vision,
to see each other across the river.
so that,
we could wave & smile,
from within our confines,
maybe once or twice a day.
joa j
Here's what comes up when I do a search for my name under immages:

2 Comments:
At 11:39 AM, August 22, 2005,
Laura Ibsen said…
Its not me, but I think its a cool picture. :)
At 5:30 PM, August 23, 2005,
Laura Ibsen said…
Nope, sorry. The only real thing that comes up on google when you search for my name is some comment I mead on Ken's site a thousand year's ago.
It is kind of weird, though, to know that there's a more successful "Laura Ibsen" out there than me.
Post a Comment
<< Home