Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

What's your summer anthum?

So, I decided to make this blog for other poeple to get to know me a little better (at least for a while). However, I'm heading out of town in a few short minutes - hitting Green Bay, then onto Chi-town for some Six-Flags action.

So for now, one important fact about me is that I LOVE GREEN DAY!!! In fact, I'll be gracing their concert at the X this September. I took a quiz a little while ago about "What's your Summer Anthum", and here's what I got:


Your Summer Anthem is Holiday by Green Day

Hear the sound of the falling rain
Coming down like an Armageddon flame (Hey!)
The shame
The ones who died without a name


Dude, you're harshing everyone's summer mellow.



Ah, it was meant to be. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM, August 04, 2005, Blogger Laura Ibsen said…

    I'd also like to say that yes, I realise that Green Day has gotten rather liberal lately, but I can deal with that because I've loved them for many, many years. Green Day and I can have conflicting viewpoints, that doesn't mean I'll stop loving them. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home