Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Today

So, I'm done moving and even more impressive to me, I've gotten everything unpacked and put away. It took me one month to pack everything up and one and a half days to unpack it. But its done, and I get to go out of town this weekend to Six Flags over Chicago. My new roomie said the ride lines are really short this year because everyone's enthralled with the new water park.... sweet.

I feel pretty useless at work right now. I took off on Friday and Monday for the move, and I have off half of Thursday and all of Friday for my mini-trip. Right now, I have a migrane and can't concentrate. I can't go home for lunch anymore, because now I live too far away. So, I don't know what to do. I don't really want to stay around here. Maybe I'll go get coffee... but then I'd be spending money and injesting calories... Well, I can say its "medicine" for my migrane. :) I'm working out tonight anyway.

Anyway, I don't know if I'll have anything of any value to contribute to this blog this week. Take a look at the other blogs I read - they are all very interesting and wonderful people, who are way more articulate than I can be right now. There's a lot of great stuff going on in their lives.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Bethany said…

    Remember my friend...You aren't writing for others...You're only writing for YOU. :)

     
  • At 2:06 PM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Laura Ibsen said…

    I don't know. I haven't decided what I want my blog to be yet.

    I think I'd like my blog to be a place for other people to get to know me a little bit better, since its often difficult to get to know me... So, if that's the case, it kind of is for other people.

    Besides, I write for myself in my journal. I think I'd have no friends left if people knew what really went on in my heart and head. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home