Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Your Business Card Is CRAP!

Hey all. I'm not sure if you've seen this video yet or not, but I think it's pretty hilarious.



Can you believe this guy? I'm not sure if he understands that people don't collect business cards for their own artistic value, but for the information they contain. Whenever I need a business card for someone, I'm typically just looking for their name and phone number. Everything else just gets in the way. And a card that doesn't fit in my Rolodex? I just don't have time for that kind of crap.

By the way, did he ever say what he actually does for a living? I'm not too sure, but if you zoom in on that four dollar business card, this is probably what it says:

Joel Bauer,
Tool

Until nex time!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, July 16, 2009, Blogger Joe said…

    I guarantee that I would probably punchasize that guy if given the opportunity. Can I get that on a die-cut, 3x5 foil embossed card with me standing on an ambulance roof punching a guy off of it that pops up when you open it? Would corresponding audio when opened be overkill?

     
  • At 12:40 PM, July 17, 2009, Blogger Laura Ibsen said…

    That's nice - maybe you could send them out instead of Christmas cards or something. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home