Pink Blog

Nobody has any idea what they're doing.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Cowboy Boots?

As I was parking my car outside my house the other day, I noticed something out of place by the dumpster. To my surprise, there was a pair of brand-new cowboy boots just minding their own business by the bin.



What were they doing there? They had never been worn, and still had the tags on them. Worried it was some kind of trick, I approached carefully and poked them with a stick. Though it seemed too good to be true, there were no bombs nearby or rodents living in them. They were perfect.



Someone must have decided they didn't want them, and placed them there so that someone else who wanted them could grab them. I guess I'm not too trusting, though. I was still thoroughly weirded out by the whole situation.

Nevertheless, I have these things if anyone is in need of new cowboy boots. They are size 9.5 but since they're boots, they'll probably fit a size 8.5 or 9. Let me know.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home