Congratulations!
Dear readers,
If its gone un-noticed, I've got a stat-counter on the bottom of this blog It records the number of times that people have come by 'avisiten. To my shock this week, I turned on my computer to discovere that I'd reached 1,000! Whoohoo!
Now, for some people with blogs (ok, MOST people), 1,000 may not seem that big. And ok, so a lot of those were from me before I figured out how to put a cookie on to stop it from recording my own visits, but I still happen to think its a big deal.
So yay! Hooray! We did it! Group hug time!
There really isn't a viewer scale system set up for blogs that I'm aware of, like there is for music (for example you get a gold record or a platinum record). So, I've taken it upon myself to invent one. Instead of records, I'm using keyboards.
1 viewer - Tator Tot Keyboard
100 viewers - Old Copies of Bill Clinton's "My Life" Keyboard
500 viewers - Cubic Zerconia Keyboard
1,000 viewers - New Fall Wardrobe Keyboard
2,500 viewers - Llama Keyboard
5,000 viewers - Space Ship Hull Keyboard
10,000 viewers - Blue Steel Keyboard
15,000 viewers - La Tigra Keyboard
20,000 viewers - Jonny Depp as a Pirate Keyboard
So, its good to see that the new clothes I've been eyeballing are warrented. Don't know what I'll do with a llama, or what a "La Tigra" even is, but I can't wait to get to 20,000. ;)
Kudos to everyone who's contributted to the 1,000 visits of this blog! I'm truly honored that anyone would take the time to read what I write down. So honestly, thank you. :)
Love,
Laura
If its gone un-noticed, I've got a stat-counter on the bottom of this blog It records the number of times that people have come by 'avisiten. To my shock this week, I turned on my computer to discovere that I'd reached 1,000! Whoohoo!
Now, for some people with blogs (ok, MOST people), 1,000 may not seem that big. And ok, so a lot of those were from me before I figured out how to put a cookie on to stop it from recording my own visits, but I still happen to think its a big deal.
So yay! Hooray! We did it! Group hug time!
There really isn't a viewer scale system set up for blogs that I'm aware of, like there is for music (for example you get a gold record or a platinum record). So, I've taken it upon myself to invent one. Instead of records, I'm using keyboards.
1 viewer - Tator Tot Keyboard
100 viewers - Old Copies of Bill Clinton's "My Life" Keyboard
500 viewers - Cubic Zerconia Keyboard
1,000 viewers - New Fall Wardrobe Keyboard
2,500 viewers - Llama Keyboard
5,000 viewers - Space Ship Hull Keyboard
10,000 viewers - Blue Steel Keyboard
15,000 viewers - La Tigra Keyboard
20,000 viewers - Jonny Depp as a Pirate Keyboard
So, its good to see that the new clothes I've been eyeballing are warrented. Don't know what I'll do with a llama, or what a "La Tigra" even is, but I can't wait to get to 20,000. ;)
Kudos to everyone who's contributted to the 1,000 visits of this blog! I'm truly honored that anyone would take the time to read what I write down. So honestly, thank you. :)
Love,
Laura

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home